Inbound marketing has proven to be one of the most effective ways organizations not only can get their message out, but studies indicate it generates three times more leads at 62 percent less cost than traditional marketing strategies such as costly advertising.
It has also proven to be especially effective in the B2B marketplace.
We define inbound marketing “as a marketing program based on the sharing of quality, credible, and pertinent information that generates traffic to a company’s website and, along with it, interest in its products and services… leading to sales.”
How We Can Help
Working with our clients, the goals of an inbound marketing program would include such things as the following:
• Increasing quality leads to your company. Visitors who take the time to read and understand the content on your site have already developed a connection to your company, making them more comfortable to make a purchasing decision.
• Increasing sales. With new leads come sales.
• Cost savings. If more leads are coming in and resulting in more sales from the inbound marketing site, it may be time to reevaluate the need for other more costly marketing programs.
• Retention. One of the most valuable benefits of an effective inbound marketing program is that it can keep current customers loyal and “emotionally” connected to your company.
• Upsell. Related to customer retention, an objective of an effective inbound marketing program is to encourage customers to select more products and services from your company.
“The essence of this strategy is the belief that if we, as businesses, deliver consistent, ongoing valuable information to buyers, they ultimately reward us with their business and loyalty.” —Joe Pulizzi, author of “Epic Inbound marketing
ee how AlturaSolutions can market your products.