10 Reasons Why Customer Service Is So Important in the Jansan Industry
Whether a cleaning contractor, distributor, or jansan manufacturer, great customer service is essential to any business’s success. In fact, it can make or break a company. Businesses these days are growing thinner and leaner, which means providing quality customer experience is a maximum priority.
Customer service is integral to the success of your business. In today’s market, customers are in more control than ever before. They have instant access to multiple channels of communication, express their opinions through reviews, and can publish those reviews anywhere. Whether you’re a startup or a well-established company, it’s important to provide outstanding customer service.
Here are ten reasons why customer service is so important in the jansan industry:
- Improving customer service can be one of the most effective ways to improve your bottom line. In fact, 84% of organizations actively working to improve their customer service report an increase in revenue. The Nielsen Global Trust in Advertising Survey found that 83% of consumers trust recommendations from friends, family, and their peers in business over all advertising. If you offer good customer service, you will encourage your customers to spread the word about you, your services, and your products.
- Positive reviews increasingly matter to prospective customers. 91% of people read online reviews, and 84% trust them as much as recommendations from someone they know. If you want your brand to have complimentary reviews, the first step is providing a stellar customer service experience.
- A primary goal for your jansan company should be to reduce customer churn. Cleaning contractors know all too well what customer churn is about. It’s having to replace customers repeatedly instead of relying on repeat business. You can reduce customer churn in several ways, but one of the most effective is providing excellent customer service. 78% of people report they would return to a company because of its customer service. This means you need to make sure that they are satisfied with how your company treats them.
- Happy employees equal satisfied customers. According to research from Gallup, happy, highly engaged employees achieved a 10% increase in customer ratings. For years I had one woman handle all customer relations for one of my cleaning companies. The customers loved her. She helped our business survive and thrive. Focusing on making everyone working for your company happy will have a ripple effect on your company’s overall culture. Happy and engaged employees make the customers they serve happy.
- Providing excellent customer service will help you build a solid reputation. When customers are treated well, they will share their experiences with other businesses, which can lead to more customers.
- Excellent customer service can set you apart from the competition. In the jansan industry, there are many options available to consumers. When they have a sea of options, how do you stand out? Great customer service is a competitive advantage.
- When a jansan company provides exceptional customer service, they’re not just solving customer relations issues. They’re also delighting their customers and making them genuinely happy—which can lead to excellent word-of-mouth marketing.
- You need strong customer service to build your company or organization. Today’s customers are more sophisticated than ever before. They expect you to meet their needs and treat them as unique individuals.
- Customer service is an essential product offering for your business’s long-term health. Customers are the lifeblood of your business, and if you want to grow, you need to take care of them now.
Robert Kravitz is president of AlturaSolutions, Which Provides Content Marketing Strategies for the Professional Cleaning Industry.
He can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org