AFFLINK Summit Honors Members, Suppliers, and Redistribution Partners at Annual Meeting published for client AFFLINK
Tuscaloosa, AL – July 6, 2021 – The AFFLINK leadership team honored the company’s top Members and top Preferred Suppliers at the company’s annual Summit event, held this year in Nashville, Tennessee. AFFLINK is a distributor membership organization. Its membership includes more than 300 independent distributors throughout the United States.
Congratulations to these organizations that succeeded in an exceptionally challenging year.
Among the AFFLINK Summit awards distributed were the following:
Supplier Award Selection Criteria
Eligibility for the Supplier Excellence Awards includes a combination of the following:
- Growth with our Members
- AFFLINK Support
- Market Innovation
- Customer Service
- Outstanding Leadership
- Ease of Doing Business
The three winners of this year’s award went to the following Suppliers:
- Supplier Excellence, Facilities Maintenance: Diversey Care
- Supplier Excellence, Packaging: Shurtape Technologies, LLC
- Supplier Excellence, Redistribution: RJ Schinner
Member Award Selection Criteria
For the Member of the Year awards, AFFLINK recognizes organizations that consistently achieved the following:
- Growth with Preferred Suppliers & Strategic Brands
- Engagement in AFFLINK programs
- Drive Strategic Account sales
AFFLINK Member winners in their category were:
- Member of the Year, Facilities Maintenance: Chudy Paper Company, Inc.
- Member of the Year, Packaging: Rocket Industrial
AFFLINK Summit 2021 Highlights
In addition to acknowledging the award recipients, AFFLINK’s Summit 2021 hosted an array of industry-relevant breakout sessions conducted by experts in diversity and inclusion in the workplace, innovative cleaning equipment, COVID-19’s impact on the independent distributor, and leadership.
Other presenters at the Summit included:
- AFFLINK President and CEO Dennis Riffer addressed opportunities and challenges for companies in the independent distribution business and the future vision of AFFLINK.
- Daron Babcock, the keynote speaker, discussed the series of events that led him to create Bonton Farms, one of the largest urban farms in the United States nestled in a once-forgotten neighborhood in South Dallas.
In addition, Members and Suppliers were able to conduct in-person meetings, allowing for introductions and new product demos.
Supplier Excellence, Facilities Maintenance: Diversey Care
Pictured: Eric Goriki, Marlo Short, Chris Ford
Supplier Excellence, Packaging: Shurtape Technologies, LLC
Pictured: Rob DeVries, Hilda Harding, Robert Nelson
Supplier Excellence, Redistribution: RJ Schinner
Pictured: Gordon Eanes, Amy Ullsperger, Mike Mirarchi, Jeff Heeren
Member of the Year, Facilities Maintenance: Chudy Paper Company, Inc.
Pictured: Nick Chudy, Sam Chudy, Frank Michalski, Glenn Mars
Member of the Year, Packaging: Rocket Industrial
Pictured: Rob Dunn, Michael Wilson, Zach Deering, Scott Klister, Ed Tutas, Dennis Riffer, Vince June
Connecting more than 2000 manufacturers of Facility Maintenance, Packaging, Safety, Office, and Industrial Supply solutions with over 300 independent distribution experts, AFFLINK is just as its name suggests – that critical link offering clients innovative products, market expertise, and improved profitability, all of which is fueled by our leading-edge information technology.