Chicago – AlturaSolutions Communications, a leading communications agency for B2B organizations, announces they have compiled a list of the Key Inbound Marketing Stats for 2019.
To make the list more interesting, it has been turned into an infographic, now available from the company website, www.alturasolutions.com.
“The graphic and the stats were created to help B2B organizations better understand what’s trending when it comes to search engines and social media,” says Robert Kravitz, president of AlturaSolutions Communications.
“The information is designed to help B2B organizations promote their products and services,”
One of the more interesting statistics on the graphic involves “near me” searches. This is when someone does a search using words such as, “A Starbucks near me.”
According to the graphic, here are the latest statistics on near me searches:
· 80% of smartphone users do near me searches looking for retailers
· 60% of those that do a near me search are likely to contact a nearby retailer – if the retailer’s website is mobile-friendly.
· 30% of these searches result in a purchase.
The graphic also contains statistics on such items as:
· The number of words people use when searching for something
· The impact LinkedIn is having on content marketing
· The effect content marketing on B2B, marketing
· Facebook’s influence when it comes to B2B marketing.
“What we found is that statistics like these are changing all the time” adds Kravitz. “For instance, ‘near me’ searches were of little consideration a few years ago. Now they are becoming very important, [and] marketers need to find ways to take advantage of these searches.”
To receive the graphic containing the Key Inbound Marketing Stats for 2019, contact AlturaSolutions at email@example.com.
AlturaSolutions Communications prepares and publishes educational articles that discuss the value, benefits, and features of your products and services. These articles are published in major B2B trade publications, the ones your customer’s read and trust. The company also produce an ongoing stream of search engine optimized blogs, news stories, product releases, digital marketing services, and case studies. The company can be reached by visiting: www.alturasolutions.com.