Inbound marketing brings customers to you, attracting them by consistently providing worthwhile content that offers solutions to their problems
• Content that is helpful to your customer
• Search engine optimized blogs
• Long-form blogs offering valuable information
• Articles in the trade publications your end-customers read & trust
Each of these components offers an opportunity to make customers aware of the value of your products and services and helps customer interest transform into sales.
Keep this definition in mind:
“A marketing program based on the sharing of quality, credible, and pertinent information that generates traffic to a company’s website and, along with it, interest in its products and services… leading to sales.”
Studies indicate inbound marketing generates 3x more leads at 62% less cost than traditional marketing strategies such as traditional advertising. Inbound marketing has also proven to be especially useful in the b2b marketplace.
How AlturaSolutions Can Help
Words can lead to sales.
Put words to work with a professional b2b inbound marketing program and see the results:
- Increase in quality leads. Visitors who take the time to read and understand the content on your site have already developed a connection to your company, making them more comfortable with making a purchasing decision.
- Increase in sales. With new leads come sales.
- Cost savings. If more leads are coming in and resulting in more sales from the inbound marketing site, it may be time to reevaluate the need for other, more costly marketing programs.
- Customer retention. One of the most valuable benefits of an effective b2b inbound marketing program is that it can keep current customers loyal and “emotionally” connected to your company.
- Upsell opportunities. A key objective of an effective inbound marketing program is to encourage customers to select more products and services from your company.
AlturaSolutions is a professional and proven b2b inbound marketing agency that has been servicing clients just like you with great results.
“The essence of this strategy is the belief that if we, as businesses, deliver consistent, ongoing valuable information to buyers, they ultimately reward us with their business and loyalty.” —Joe Pulizzi, author of “Epic Inbound Marketing.”