Writing and publishing articles in the B2B trade publications your end-customers read and trust is a key part of inbound marketing.
This is referred to as earned media.
Taking the next step and using digital marketing to promote these articles all over the Internet is the engine that drives inbound marketing at AlturaSolutions. Earned media builds trust, generates leads, and results in sales.
“I believe Robert Kravitz and AlturaSolutions Communications have helped me considerably. My business has definitely grown in the past year despite the challenges faced by most companies within the cleaning industry. Not only have his articles been well received by editors, they have also received accolades from many readers who have appreciated both their content and clear presentation.”
David Frank, President, American Institute for Cleaning Services
Well-written, authoritative articles, such as the ones below, attributed to principals in your company and published in both online and print industry trade publications, turn your organization into a “thought leader.”
Such articles demonstrate your company’s in-depth knowledge of the challenges your end-customers grapple with as well as their business needs. Published articles educate, build credibility, and demonstrate product value.
Article Written and Published for Different Clients (NOTE: Most articles are ghostwritten)
- Best Practices for Commercial Kitchen Cleaning
- Three Keys to Green Carpet Care
- Updating Your RFP System
- Merits of Installing Carpet or Hard-Surface Flooring
- Solid Company Culture
- KPIs, Sustainability, and Private Universities
- Listing of articles written for the Ashkin Group
- 10 Things to Consider Before Purchasing a Floor Scrubbing System
- Making the Financial Case for Saving Water
- Keeping Up on Carpets
- Articles for Tornado Industries
- Updating your RFP System
- Merits of Installing Carpet or Hard Surface Flooring
- Articles for AFFLINK
- Articles for Stephen Ashkin
- LTV Floors for Kaivac
- The Obesity Paradox
- Consumers increasingly are reading beverage labels
- Taking Back the Snack
- Bringing Clarity To Food Labels
- How to maintain purchased winter mats
- Improving Customer Retention
- Keeping Floorcare Maintenance Costs Down
- Green Floorcare Equipment
- The Waterless Urinal and the Fly
- Automated Food Labeling is In
- Sustainable Savings
- Climate Change and the Indoor Environment
- Does Green Cleaning Really Protect Indoor Air Quality?
- The ABCs of Green Cleaning
- Pricing Bids for the Win
- Solid Company Culture
- Routine Cleaning vs. Sustainablity