LinkedIn Marketing is essential for any B2B business to grow.
If you’ve been in B2B sales for a while, then you likely remember when cold calling – whether by phone or dropping by a customer’s place of business – was the best way to get leads and sales.
That worked for most of the twentieth century, but it does not work any longer.
What has replaced it, at least in the B2B world, is LinkedIn and an effective LinkedIn Marketing program. Senior influencers, decision-makers, and thought leaders turn to LinkedIn for all kinds of business-related needs. This is why a robust
On top of helping to find qualified leads that can result in sales, an effective LinkedIn Marketing strategy also does the following:
- Build’s brand awareness.
- Improves your company’s search engine optimization.
- Increases web traffic to your business site.
- Turns your top people into thought and industry leaders.
- Allows you to engage with prospects; engagement is at the top of the sales funnel, everything else develops after that.
To help you build and effective LinkedIn marketing program, we will do the following:
- Help you determine your short and long-term goals.
- Clarify your niche customer; remember, there are riches in niches.
- Create a captivating company page and keep it continually updated.
- Create and update Showcase Pages. LinkedIn allows several Showcase Pages, allowing you to discuss specific services and products from your organization.
- Help you craft your personal Profile. (Your Profile should not be about you)
- Optimize your Profile and your Company and Showcase Pages with keywords making it easier for B2B customers to find you.
- Publish relevant, engaging content. Your company leaders will have quality, well-written content added to their Profile each month. The content will also be shared on your Company and Showcase pages.
- Publish personal content. While it is for business, LinkedIn is still a social media platform. Publishing your thoughts, using videos and words, is one of the best ways for buyers to get to know you and your company and come to like you.
- Analyze your competitor’s pages. Analyzing what a successful competitor is doing is one of the most effective ways to determine what is working and, more importantly, get one step ahead of them.
- Promote your company page. Ask for followers, add call to actions and buttons to your site, encouraging visitors to follow you and your company.
- Add videos and graphics. Videos have become one of the most effective ways to get buyer attention.
- Automate your LinkedIn outreach. Everything published on LinkedIn, will be shared with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram automatically.
We Turns Words into Sales | 312-880-8176