Pandemic Advice to Younger Members of the Professional Cleaning Industry was prepared for client Kaivac.
The pandemic may have changed lives for the moment,
but if we stay healthy and strong, it will not block your success in the future.
Robert Robinson Sr., CEO of Kaivac, manufacturers of the No-Touch Cleaning® and OmniFlex™ Cleaning systems, says he is aware that many younger people in the professional cleaning industry are concerned about their futures because of the coronavirus pandemic.
“My generation was full of hope and opportunity,” says Robinson. “We never had to grapple with anything as life-changing and serious as this pandemic.”
However, Robinson says younger members of the industry still can have a bright future, adding, “there will be light at the end of the tunnel; we will get through this.”
To help them realize this, he offers the following advice:
- Do not be afraid of the future. Fear blocks opportunities: strength and courage opens doors of opportunity.
- Value what you have accomplished so far in life.
- Determine your strengths and weaknesses; strive to improve upon your weaknesses and enhance your strengths.
- Ask yourself what you are most passionate about. This can be the perfect time to think about your future direction in the industry.
- Dream big. Remember what Henry Ford said: ‘If you think you can or can’t, you’re right.’
- Accept failures and setbacks. Many [in the industry] have lost their jobs, even their businesses. Failures are an unpleasant fact, but they help us grow. We learn more from failures than success.
- Find ways to have fun. Get away from the news and social media. Enjoy your families and friends as much as you can.
- Ask for help if you need it and be available to others if they ask for your help.
“Finally, remember to stay positive and count your blessings,” Robinson says. “The pandemic may have changed lives for the moment, but if we stay healthy and strong, it will not block your success in the future.”
Connect With Kaivac
About Kaivac, Inc.
Kaivac is the developer of the No-Touch Cleaning® and OmniFlex™ Crossover Cleaning systems. Headquartered in Hamilton, Ohio, Kaivac, Inc. delivers complete science-based cleaning systems designed to produce healthy results and outcomes while raising the value of cleaning operations and the professionalism of the worker. Kaivac offers an integrated portfolio of environmentally friendly cleaning products designed to remove the maximum amount of soil and potentially harmful biopollutants in the most cost-effective manner possible.
Company contact information:
Tom Morrison, vice president of marketing
2680 Van Hook Avenue
Hamilton, OH 45015
Media Contact: Robert Kravitz