Thought Leadership marketing brings customers to you, attracting them by showcasing your expertise, and consistently providing your prospects with valuable content that exhibits your expertise and experience and offers solutions to their problems.
- Search engine optimized blog posts on your website presenting the vast insight you have into your industry
- An ongoing stream of LinkedIn articles and posts
- Videos, podcasts, and interview radio shows underscoring your knowledge
- Articles published in major industry trade publications, the ones your prospects read and trust
- E-books, Case Studies, and White Papers
Each of these formats offers an opportunity for you to attract new clients and make your industry more aware of the value you bring to the industry table.
Keep these other Thought Leadership marketing concepts in mind as well:
A Thought Leadership marketing is a program based on the sharing of quality, credible, and pertinent information that generates traffic to a company’s website and, along with it, interest in its products and services … leading to sales.
The essence of a Thought Leadership marketing strategy is the belief that if we, as businesses, deliver consistent, ongoing valuable information to buyers, they ultimately reward us with their business and loyalty.
Studies indicate this type of marketing, along with content marketing, generates three times more leads at 62 percent less cost than traditional marketing strategies such as traditional advertising. Thought Leadership marketing has also proven to be especially useful in the B2B marketplace.
How AlturaSolutions Can Help
Words can lead to sales.
Put words to work with a professional Thought Leadership marketing program and see the results:
- Increase in quality leads. Visitors who take the time to read and understand the content on your site and the articles you have published developed a connection to you and your company, making them more comfortable with making a purchasing decision.
- Increase in sales. With new leads come trust and with trust, comes sales.
- Cost savings. Thought Leadership marketing programs tend to be very cost-effective and certainly more effective than any form of advertising.
- Customer retention. One of the most valuable benefits of an effective B2B Thought Leadership program is that it can keep current clients loyal and connected to your firm.
- Upsell opportunities. A key objective of an effective Thought Leadership marketing program is to encourage your clients to draw on even more of your expertise, playing a larger and more profitable role in their business operation.